Bring friends with you to this event … if you can’t come, would you be willing to let your friends know about it?Mar 04
You are invited
to a public meeting
Our focus this coming Tuesday night will be to explore and explain the concept of EcoVillage and answer questions about its importance.
We will review and highlight some of the building blocks important in creating a healthy, sustainable and fun community.
The purpose of this event is to educate those who are curious/interested and to discover if a core group of interested folks will emerge to create an EcoVillage.
To accomplish these tasks we will be tapping into the collective genius of those who attend … many knowledgeable folks will be present to speak and share.
I hope you’ll be part of this gathering, share some of your knowledge, enjoy connecting with others and learn something too.
Would you be willing to?
- If you’re not a Facebook Friend and you have a Facebook page, please send me, Douglas Olson, a Friend Request. I want to invite you to this event via Facebook (also); if you’re planning to come… the larger the visible number attending the more it will encourage others to come.
- If you can come, please bring a friend.
- “Like” the Facebook event (3rd working title) What is an EcoVillage? See, hear & share ideas … Cville’s 1st EcoVillage!
Unity of Charlottesville, 7 -9 PM on Tues, Mar 6. 2825 Hydraulic Circle, Charlottesville, VA
- Post a link to the event page on your wall.
- If you can’t come, please send at least two or three in your place.
Any other strategies you believe will be helpful to support this harmony promoting event …
We hope to see you there!
Thank you, Thank you!